I would love to stop all suffering, unfairness and deaths but I can't.
I would love to make all living things all-loving, all-knowing and all-powerful and give them an infinite number of universes each but I can't.
I would love to have achieved by now all of my worldwide objectives but I haven't:
1. The saving of lives.
2. The advancement of health.
3. Preventing and relieving poverty.
4. Helping those in need due to age, ill-health, disability, financial hardship and other disadvantages.
5. Advancing education.
6. Promoting equality and diversity.
7. Promoting religious and racial harmony.
8.The advancement of human rights, conflict resolution and reconciliation.
9. Advancing the arts, heritage, culture and science.
10.The advancement of citizenship and community development.
11. Protecting and improving the environment.
12. Promoting animal welfare.
13. The advancement of public participation in sports.
By learning, teaching, writing, working, volunteering, donating money, things and blood, I have postponed some deaths and improved some lives but I have fallen far too short of achieving all of my goals. What about you? What are your goals and have you achieved them? Would you like to help me achieve my goals?