INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Five Word Story, with a blank

Otherwise known as the Games Room, think of this as a subforum of the social club reserved just for sociable icebreaker games. Beware - they can be addictive!
jaywhat

Re: Five Word Story, with a blank

#281 Post by jaywhat » December 29th, 2013, 6:56 am

Latest post of the previous page:

"No, perfect shade of grey but now the days get confusing and I'm attracted to flesh colours."

"Wouldn't be seen wearing nothing on a cold frosty day", said the invisible man to Frankenstein."

"Huh! Try wearing a steel frock. You'll crinkle when you sit down, and in rainstorms you'll surely wish for summat more suitable

Dave B

#282 Post by Dave B » December 29th, 2013, 9:27 am

"No, perfect shade of grey but now the days get confusing and I'm attracted to flesh colours."

"Wouldn't be seen wearing nothing on a cold frosty day", said the invisible man to Frankenstein."

"Huh! Try wearing a steel frock. You'll crinkle when you sit down, and in rainstorms you'll surely wish for summat more suitable."

"I like the rusty { }
"Look forward; yesterday was a lesson, if you did not learn from it you wasted it."
Me, 2015

jaywhat

#283 Post by jaywhat » December 29th, 2013, 10:01 am

"Huh! Try wearing a steel frock. You'll crinkle when you sit down, and in rainstorms you'll surely wish for summat more suitable."

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I

Ken H

#284 Post by Ken H » December 29th, 2013, 12:43 pm

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use { }
This is one of the great social functions of science - to free people of superstition. - Steven Weinberg

Dave B

#285 Post by Dave B » December 29th, 2013, 12:56 pm

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use a Brillo pad to get { }
"Look forward; yesterday was a lesson, if you did not learn from it you wasted it."
Me, 2015

jaywhat

#286 Post by jaywhat » December 30th, 2013, 6:43 am

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use a Brillo pad to get totally clean and really shiny{ }

Ken H

#287 Post by Ken H » December 30th, 2013, 5:54 pm

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use a Brillo pad to get totally clean and really shiny posterior. Electricity however, is certainly { }
This is one of the great social functions of science - to free people of superstition. - Steven Weinberg

Dave B

#288 Post by Dave B » December 30th, 2013, 7:08 pm

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use a Brillo pad to get totally clean and really shiny posterior. Electricity, however, is certainly something to be avoided like { }
Me, 2015

jaywhat

#289 Post by jaywhat » December 31st, 2013, 6:16 am

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use a Brillo pad to get totally clean and really shiny posterior. Electricity, however, is certainly something to be avoided like the plague unless you have{ }

Ken H

#290 Post by Ken H » December 31st, 2013, 3:08 pm

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use a Brillo pad to get totally clean and really shiny posterior. Electricity, however, is certainly something to be avoided like the plague unless you have insulated knickers and a grounded { }

jaywhat

#291 Post by jaywhat » December 31st, 2013, 3:48 pm

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use a Brillo pad to get totally clean and really shiny posterior. Electricity, however, is certainly something to be avoided like the plague unless you have insulated knickers and a grounded knowledge of wiring, safety and { }

Dave B

#292 Post by Dave B » December 31st, 2013, 3:50 pm

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use a Brillo pad to get totally clean and really shiny posterior. Electricity, however, is certainly something to be avoided like the plague unless you have insulated knickers and a grounded knowledge of wiring, safety and a current trip attached to your { }
Me, 2015

thundril

#293 Post by thundril » December 31st, 2013, 4:32 pm

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use a Brillo pad to get totally clean and really shiny posterior. Electricity, however, is certainly something to be avoided like the plague unless you have insulated knickers and a grounded knowledge of wiring, safety and a current trip attached to your travel diary. Some { } would say, { }

Ken H

#294 Post by Ken H » December 31st, 2013, 6:12 pm

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use a Brillo pad to get totally clean and really shiny posterior. Electricity, however, is certainly something to be avoided like the plague unless you have insulated knickers and a grounded knowledge of wiring, safety and a current trip attached to your travel diary. Some boor would say, 'A shocking trip, indeed!' Furthermore, { }

jaywhat

#295 Post by jaywhat » January 1st, 2014, 2:48 pm

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use a Brillo pad to get totally clean and really shiny posterior. Electricity, however, is certainly something to be avoided like the plague unless you have insulated knickers and a grounded knowledge of wiring, safety and a current trip attached to your travel diary. Some boor would say, 'A shocking trip, indeed!' Furthermore, the whole tale is quite{}

Dave B

#296 Post by Dave B » January 1st, 2014, 3:07 pm

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use a Brillo pad to get totally clean and really shiny posterior. Electricity, however, is certainly something to be avoided like the plague unless you have insulated knickers and a grounded knowledge of wiring, safety and a current trip attached to your travel diary. Some boor would say, 'A shocking trip, indeed!' Furthermore, the whole tale is quite electric."

With that he sat { }
Me, 2015

Graham R

#297 Post by Graham R » January 1st, 2014, 8:18 pm

"I like the rusty, but not with steel so I shower with oil and use a Brillo pad to get totally clean and really shiny posterior. Electricity, however, is certainly something to be avoided like the plague unless you have insulated knickers and a grounded knowledge of wiring, safety and a current trip attached to your travel diary. Some boor would say, 'A shocking trip, indeed!' Furthermore, the whole tale is quite electric."

With that he sat on his potty and contemplated { }
Relish the privilege of existence

jaywhat

#298 Post by jaywhat » January 2nd, 2014, 6:51 am

With that he sat on his potty and contemplated his cat's navel as she watched him { }

Ken H

#299 Post by Ken H » January 2nd, 2014, 3:16 pm

With that he sat on his potty and contemplated his cat's navel as she watched him flush his troubles away. "Hallelujah!

Dave B

#300 Post by Dave B » January 2nd, 2014, 3:21 pm

With that he sat on his potty and contemplated his cat's navel as she watched him flush his troubles away. "Hallelujah! That's a weight of my { }
Me, 2015

Graham R

#301 Post by Graham R » January 2nd, 2014, 6:42 pm

With that he sat on his potty and contemplated his cat's navel as she watched him flush his troubles away. "Hallelujah! That's a weight off my bowels, pass me my frilly { }
Relish the privilege of existence