INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

App Title Game

Otherwise known as the Games Room, think of this as a subforum of the social club reserved just for sociable icebreaker games. Beware - they can be addictive!
Compassionist

App Title Game

#1 Post by Compassionist » March 18th, 2015, 8:14 pm

I wonder if anyone would like to play an App Title Game. It is like the Film Title Game where I say the name of an App and the next person say another App's name which has one of the word from the previous App's name. Starting off with:

Clash of Clans

jaywhat

Re: App Title Game

#2 Post by jaywhat » March 19th, 2015, 10:47 am

Sounds like a fun game but I cannot play because I do not know any Apps - do not even know what they are? :smile:

Compassionist

Re: App Title Game

#3 Post by Compassionist » March 20th, 2015, 6:27 pm

jaywhat wrote:Sounds like a fun game but I cannot play because I do not know any Apps - do not even know what they are? :smile:
App is short for Application which means software you can use on a computer or smart phone. Here are some examples of apps for ipad https://www.apple.com/uk/ipad-air-2/apps/