INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Reviewers wanted for magazine article

This forum is set aside for the BHA Humanist Vegetarian Group. All of Think Humanism's registered users are welcome to participate. If you wish to receive news and announcements from this group, please register with the HVG user group. See instructions near the top of the HVG forum.

Moderator: clayto

StevieP

Reviewers wanted for magazine article

#1 Post by StevieP » June 4th, 2009, 4:29 pm

Hi,

I've had a regular slot in http://www.offthehoof.co.uk/ magazine, with the Meet Ed pages which is about a guy who follows a meat animal only diet, kinda the opposite of a vegan. It is a humorous piece at the expense go of meat eaters, vegans and vegetarians.

I'm hoping to contribute something a bit weighter with a piece on humanism and veganism.

If any one would care to read over it before I put it to the Hoof's editor, then that would be great. I can't really publish it here as the first public reading must be in the mag.

So, just reply through the forum if you can spare a few minutes to have a read through.

ta

Stephen

Emma Woolgatherer

Re: Reviewers wanted for magazine article

#2 Post by Emma Woolgatherer » June 4th, 2009, 5:02 pm

I'd be happy to read through it, Stephen.

Emma