INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Vegetarian Living Magazine - competition

This forum is set aside for the BHA Humanist Vegetarian Group. All of Think Humanism's registered users are welcome to participate. If you wish to receive news and announcements from this group, please register with the HVG user group. See instructions near the top of the HVG forum.

Moderator: clayto

Greenbee

Vegetarian Living Magazine - competition

#1 Post by Greenbee » October 8th, 2010, 2:47 pm

As I had such an enthusiastic response to my last post, thought I would share this with you all...

In return for completing Vegetarian Living's reader survey you will go into a free-prize draw. The prize is a cookery course for two at The Vegetarian Cookery School plus overnight accommodation at The Royal Crescent Hotel in Bath. Also check out their website which has lots of fab prizes and offers too!

Really love this magazine - is anyone else reading it? If so what do you think? :smile:

Emma Woolgatherer

Re: Vegetarian Living Magazine - competition

#2 Post by Emma Woolgatherer » October 8th, 2010, 4:13 pm

Hello, Greenbee. I find it odd that you have joined this forum only to post about Vegetarian Living magazine. Don't you have anything else to contribute?

Are you by any chance involved in some way with the publication or marketing of Vegetarian Living? If so, don't you think it unethical to be posing as a disinterested reader?

:no spam:

Emma

jaywhat

#3 Post by jaywhat » October 8th, 2010, 5:15 pm

Is one saying that a vegetarian could be in any way unethical? :laughter:

Greenbee

#4 Post by Greenbee » October 22nd, 2010, 3:48 pm

No I'm not, just love this mag. Have been so bored by other magazines all churning out the same stuff, hence my raving.

Have lots of pumpkins growing the the garden, some unusual ideas of what to do with them would be welcome

Nick

#5 Post by Nick » October 22nd, 2010, 8:23 pm

Stuff them with minced beef.

Yum.

jaywhat

#6 Post by jaywhat » October 23rd, 2010, 1:35 pm

I could tell you what to do with a pumpkin but I had better not!

One could also celibrate the mumbo jumbo of halloween before setting off for evensong!