Gnostic Bishop wrote: Compassionist wrote: Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Do you want the fittest to rule the world or the less fit?
The closest you will find in the animal world that has mitigated their penalty for not being the fittest will be the King Penguin. Have you seen the way they move.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4XygDTA7kQ
I don't want anyone to rule the world. I want an egalitarian world free from all suffering, harm and death. Evolution is a blind and indifferent process which does not care about the suffering of the organisms. I hate this evil world full of suffering, harm and death. In this world, the evil ones prosper and the innocent ones perish. Think of all the predators which hunt and kill the preys. Think of all the genocides, murders, tortures, assaults, rapes, robberies, corruptions, frauds, thefts, accidents, diseases, etc. I don't know how anyone can be happy in a world like this. This reality is horrific. It is full of suffering and injustice. No wonder 84% of humans indulge in religious delusions of going to heaven or attaining Nirvana. Life is unbearable.
Without a ruler to impose order, we would have chaos.
You would like that even less.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL2LMTRoWlA
I hate to burst your delusional bubble as to how good or evil the world is but listen to this first quick link and if you believe the data, there are stats at the end of the second link that shows just how well we are doing buddy.
You see a half full glass of goodness while I see an overflowing glass of it.
The third link is for a giggle if you recognise your thinking as false after the first two links. No peeking ahead now.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ADgh3yCSdMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLulcfyqrc0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Oww4Ap3YZA
This next is just to show you the history of our collective benevolence.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo
Thank you for the videos. Yes, humans have made progress over the last 200 years. That doesn't prevent or undo all the suffering, death and unfairness of life as long as life has existed. As for the video claiming that nothing happened in my boring life - it couldn't be more wrong. Yes, it is probably right about many people but it is totally wrong about mine. Here is a list of my suffering so far:
1. Suffered physical and emotional abuse during childhood from parents and teachers and bullies.
2. When I was four years and almost six months, I was kidnapped and rescued on 17 December 1982 in Murree, Pakistan, while on holiday there with my parents.
3. When I was five years and slightly over nine months, I was anally raped, on 30 March 1984 at my paternal grandparents’ house in Bangladesh by a farm worker. I was too afraid to tell anyone about it as he had threated to kill me if I did.
4. When I was eight years old I watched people kill each other in 1986 in Bhairab Bazaar, Bangladesh.
5. I was in bus, car, motorbike, bike and rickshaw accidents.
6. My younger brother died when I was eight years and seven months old. Also lost all four of my grandparents, many uncles, aunts and cousins. The death of my brother and my favourite uncle was caused by the error of doctors.
7. I experienced many floods, cyclones, mudslides and earthquakes in Bangladesh.
8. Was a victim of robbery, theft and vandalism ten times and racist verbal abuse three times in the United Kindom.
9. My best friend was shot dead by a terrorist in Chittagong, Bangladesh on 18 May 1998.
10 . I have been suffering from Bipolar Affective Disorder since I was nineteen years and three months old (29 September 1997). I have been suffering from chronic pain since 21 August 2008. Two of my friends with Bipolar Affective Disorder committed suicide. I was kicked out of medical school on 13 February 2003 due to my Bipolar Affective Disorder.
11 . Discovering the dead body of my neighbour and friend in November 2004.
12 . My cousin’s daughter was beaten to death by her husband.
13 . My manager bullied me at my last paid job and he and other colleagues lied to cover it up (August 2008 to 18 June 2010).
14 . I was persecuted by my Muslim parents and other Muslims for leaving Islam and becoming a Christian.
15 . I was persecuted by my Christian in-laws and other Christians for leaving Christianity and becoming a Secular Humanist. I have had many death threats.
16. My sixteen year old second cousin was held hostage for ransom money and murdered by his own classmates on 30 May 2019. Three of my other relatives were also murdered in May 2019.
I wish I were never conceived into a world like this. I wish I was not born into Islam. It has so many unjust laws. I wish I could abolish the following unjust laws of Islam:
1. Beheading for apostasy.
2. Beheading for blasphemy.
3. Son gets twice as much inheritance as a daughter.
4. Two female witnesses are required to counter one male witness.
5. Non-muslims are not allowed to inherit properties and money of Muslims.
6. Males are allowed to have 4 wives but females are not allowed to have 4 husbands.
7. Husbands are allowed to punish disobedient wives by beating them.
Life is horrific and full of suffering and unfairness. Only suffering and death are guaranteed in life for a sentient biological organism. Please see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
The fact that more than 99% of humans are not vegan goes to show how little we care about the suffering and death we inflict upon all the sentient organisms we abuse and slaughter. Evidence indicates that we live in a reality which is indifferent to the suffering and death of living things. Life is a horror movie - we are conceived, we suffer, we die then we suffer forever in hell for not being a Muslim (the bit about hell is only according to Islam).
Here is a mood scale I use to monitor my mood swings:
+5: Total loss of judgement, exorbitant spending, religious delusions or hallucinations.
+4: Lost touch with reality, incoherent, no sleep, paranoid and vindictive, reckless behaviour.
+3: Inflated self-esteem, rapid thoughts and speech, counter-productive simultaneous tasks.
+2: Very productive, everything to excess, charming and talkative.
+1: Self-esteem good, optimistic, sociable and articulate, good decisions and get work done.
0: Mood in balance, no symptoms of depression or mania.
-1: Slight withdrawal from social situations, concentration less than usual, slight agitation.
-2: Feeling of panic and anxiety, concentration difficult and memory poor, some comfort in routine.
-3: Slow thinking, no appetite, need to be alone, sleep excessive or difficult, everything a struggle.
-4: Feeling of hopelessness and guilt, thoughts of suicide, little movement, impossible to do anything.
-5: Endless suicidal thoughts, no way out, no movement, everything is bleak and it will always be like this.
I am at minus 3 right now.