INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Stop wasting the real Life Before Death due to the delusion of Life After Death

For topics that are more about faith, religion and religious organisations than anything else.
Compassionist

Stop wasting the real Life Before Death due to the delusion of Life After Death

#1 Post by Compassionist » April 29th, 2019, 8:05 pm

I feel so sad that many years of my life were wasted on religious activities and reading religious books because I was born into a religious home, in a religious community, in a religious country, on a religious planet where most people are religious. I feel so sad about all the lives that have been ended by delusional religious people who killed themselves and others because they were suffering from the delusion of life after death. We should all be taught from early childhood how to assess what is true and what is false. We should not waste the one precious life we have on religious activities which are nothing but a waste of valuable time and other resources. We should focus on living an ethical and fulfilling real life instead of indulging in delusions of life after death. Facts should replace our fear of tyrannical deities who will allegedly reward us with heaven or punish us with hell if we don't do whatever they demand in allegedly divinely authored books which are full of cruelties, contradictions and inaccuracies. “Ethics, too, are nothing but reverence for life. This is what gives me the fundamental principle of morality, namely, that good consists in maintaining, promoting, and enhancing life, and that destroying, injuring, and limiting life are evil.” – Albert Schweitzer, 'Civilization and Ethics', 1949. We should all live and help live, live and love. We should all help all, harm none. We should live fully the real life we actually have and dump the delusion of life after death. Please see: http://www.evilbible.com and http://skepticsannotatedbible.com Thank you.