INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used. For further information, see our Privacy Policy. Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

The coronovirus is God's gift to humanity!

For topics that are more about faith, religion and religious organisations than anything else.
Post Reply
Message
Author
VINDICATOR
Posts: 596
Joined: December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 am

The coronovirus is God's gift to humanity!

#1 Post by VINDICATOR » April 3rd, 2020, 3:01 pm

Have you ever wondered why God created the coronovirus? "God moves in mysterious ways his wonders to perform!" Here are a couple of wonders:
1-He put the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden so that Adam and Eve would know sex and start up the human race.
2-Now the human race is in a population explosion which will soon make the Earth uninhabitable and humans will go extinct. For God so loved the Earth that he created the coronovirus to thin out the human population and save the human race!
Hallaluja praise ye the Lord!

coffee
Posts: 1588
Joined: June 2nd, 2009, 4:53 pm

Re: The coronovirus is God's gift to humanity!

#2 Post by coffee » April 3rd, 2020, 7:29 pm

:laughter: :laughter: :laughter:
VINDICATOR wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 3:01 pm
Have you ever wondered why God created the coronovirus? "God moves in mysterious ways his wonders to perform!" Here are a couple of wonders:
1-He put the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden so that Adam and Eve would know sex and start up the human race.
2-Now the human race is in a population explosion which will soon make the Earth uninhabitable and humans will go extinct. For God so loved the Earth that he created the coronovirus to thin out the human population and save the human race!
Hallaluja praise ye the Lord!

VINDICATOR
Posts: 596
Joined: December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 am

Re: The coronovirus is God's gift to humanity!

#3 Post by VINDICATOR » May 6th, 2020, 7:32 am

Dear Coffee,
When I said CORONAVIRUS is God's gift to humanity I wasn't joking. It's true. Without the help of the CORONAVIRUS to control human population explosion, humanity will ultimately extinct itself!

coffee
Posts: 1588
Joined: June 2nd, 2009, 4:53 pm

Re: The coronovirus is God's gift to humanity!

#4 Post by coffee » May 7th, 2020, 6:26 pm

VINDICATOR wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 7:32 am
Dear Coffee,
When I said CORONAVIRUS is God's gift to humanity I wasn't joking. It's true. Without the help of the CORONAVIRUS to control human population explosion, humanity will ultimately extinct itself!
Yes, it is very interesting thought VINDICATOR.

VINDICATOR
Posts: 596
Joined: December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 am

Re: The coronovirus is God's gift to humanity!

#5 Post by VINDICATOR » May 9th, 2020, 3:42 pm

Dear Coffee,
Did you realize that the heat created by human activity will soon melt the polar ice-caps and other glaciers such as those in Greenland which will raise the sea level 230 feet submerging almost all the densely populated regions of the World including New York, London, Beijing, etc. The rest will be backfill for garbage, and the oceans will be huge cess-pools! Besides God, another hero of population control is Noah! He nearly drowned out the whole human race! He was also careful to preserve all those population controlling disease germs and vermin on his ark! The truth is ugly. Lies are beautiful!

coffee
Posts: 1588
Joined: June 2nd, 2009, 4:53 pm

Re: The coronovirus is God's gift to humanity!

#6 Post by coffee » May 9th, 2020, 4:12 pm

VINDICATOR wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 3:42 pm
Dear Coffee,
Did you realize that the heat created by human activity will soon melt the polar ice-caps and other glaciers such as those in Greenland which will raise the sea level 230 feet submerging almost all the densely populated regions of the World including New York, London, Beijing, etc. The rest will be backfill for garbage, and the oceans will be huge cess-pools! Besides God, another hero of population control is Noah! He nearly drowned out the whole human race! He was also careful to preserve all those population controlling disease germs and vermin on his ark! The truth is ugly. Lies are beautiful!
Hi VINDICATOR, this website support for a smaller world population, you wanna to check it out https://populationmatters.org/ I am supporting it.

Post Reply