INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used. For further information, see our Privacy Policy. Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

God was a Jew and other jokes

Enter here for humour and irreverence.
Message
Author
VINDICATOR
Posts: 572
Joined: December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 am

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#481 Postby VINDICATOR » April 10th, 2019, 6:04 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Wow!
I misquoted the Arcbishop. HE SAID THAT THERE WERE HUNDREDS OF PEDOPHILE PRIESTS IN THE iRISH CHURCH ALONE! Imagine how many that would be when extrapolated to the whole World!
Try that Website!

VINDICATOR
Posts: 572
Joined: December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 am

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#482 Postby VINDICATOR » April 15th, 2019, 6:39 am

Now we're neck and neck! Congratulations to us! We will win!
The General Social Survey just carried out in the US shows that the three major "religious" groups "no religion", "Catholics", and "Evangelical" all have 23% of the population. "Protestants" just 11% and all the others 14%. Obviously the "no religion" group comes mostly from undermining the "protestant" group, because the brain-washing there is not as stringent as in the "Catholic" and "Evangelical" groups! The next time they do a survey we will be way ahead of the others!
I get this from the CNN. Have they made such a survey in England?

VINDICATOR
Posts: 572
Joined: December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 am

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#483 Postby VINDICATOR » April 16th, 2019, 3:23 am

Notre Dame has been devoured by a fire! The whole World is grieving for this destruction of a Hystorical Heirloom "World Heritage".
Of course the Catholic Church is most embarrassed. Their God can bring on a Great Flood to wipe out the whole human race but he can't save his Church from a fire! He was probably too busy getting in bed with everyone who has sex to make sure no one was using contraceptives! He can create a whole universe but can't keep those tens of thousands of pedophile Priests out of his Church! I don't know how any reasonable adult can worship such a failure!

VINDICATOR
Posts: 572
Joined: December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 am

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#484 Postby VINDICATOR » April 21st, 2019, 4:14 pm

Where was God?
So they just blew up the Churches in Sri Lanka on Easter Day with impunity! Over 200 people were murdered in Church. A few days ago the Notre Dame burned down in Paris. If God can't protect his own Churches and their congregations then he is not worthy of being worshipped! It would be better to worship a God who can protect you. Don't forget that this is the same God who wouldn't lift a finger to save his "Chosen People" when Hitler murdered 6 million of them! It was the Atheist Schindler who single handed saved over a thousand of them! Dear Christian friend, you might be the next casualty! Beware!!!

VINDICATOR
Posts: 572
Joined: December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 am

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#485 Postby VINDICATOR » April 28th, 2019, 4:02 pm

Name a number:
The Bible says God created the Earth on the first day. Three days later, he created the stars as an after thought. That means that the Earth is 3 days older than all the stars in the universe. Do you know how many stars there are in the universe? At least 1,000,000,000,000,000,000! And they are all 3 days younger than our Earth! Obviously there are no Bible thumping astronomers! Reading the Bible and studying astronomy is the best way to nurture Atheists!
:) :smile: :D :wink: :) :smile: :D :wink:

VINDICATOR
Posts: 572
Joined: December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 am

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#486 Postby VINDICATOR » April 29th, 2019, 3:23 pm

Correction:
The number of stars in the universe is at least 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. And they are all 3 DAYS YOUNGER THAN OUR EARTH! (So says the Bible) and one day they will all fall down on the ground like the dead leaves of a fig tree! Do you know where to find that in the Bible? If not, then you are a cherry-picker!

Compassionist
Posts: 3343
Joined: July 14th, 2007, 8:38 am

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#487 Postby Compassionist » April 29th, 2019, 8:37 pm

VINDICATOR wrote:Correction:
The number of stars in the universe is at least 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. And they are all 3 DAYS YOUNGER THAN OUR EARTH! (So says the Bible) and one day they will all fall down on the ground like the dead leaves of a fig tree! Do you know where to find that in the Bible? If not, then you are a cherry-picker!

The Bible is false and unethical. Please see: http://www.evilbible.com and http://skepticsannotatedbible.com Thank you.

VINDICATOR
Posts: 572
Joined: December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 am

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#488 Postby VINDICATOR » May 6th, 2019, 3:24 pm

The gays are winning! From Irish Central:

Since Ireland legalized same sex marriage, the number of gay penguins at the Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium in Kerry has quadrupled!

In the new book by the French journalist Frederic Martel, he claims that 80% of the Vatican priests are gay!

If you don't read Irish Central you will miss lots of interesting news! You can find it at http://www.irishcentral.com/

VINDICATOR
Posts: 572
Joined: December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 am

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#489 Postby VINDICATOR » May 7th, 2019, 6:03 am

Yesterday I forgot to tell you that in the Bible God says that all the gays must be killed! That means that 80% of the Vatican priests must be terminated! Many penguins and other animals would have to be slaughtered too!
:hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity:

Compassionist
Posts: 3343
Joined: July 14th, 2007, 8:38 am

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#490 Postby Compassionist » May 8th, 2019, 10:34 pm

VINDICATOR wrote:Yesterday I forgot to tell you that in the Bible God says that all the gays must be killed! That means that 80% of the Vatican priests must be terminated! Many penguins and other animals would have to be slaughtered too!
:hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity:

I find it very sad that the Bible instructs us to kill homosexual beings. The Bible is unethical.

VINDICATOR
Posts: 572
Joined: December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 am

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#491 Postby VINDICATOR » May 12th, 2019, 5:39 am

If you want to be safe, don't go to Church!
Everyone knows that the Catholic Church is a nest of pedophile priests. Smart parents wouldn't let their children go to that Church. But there is more. I just saw this on Irish Central:
This is what happened at a mass in Saint Mary's Catholic Church: One woman had her handbag stolen, and a man lost everything to a pick-pocket!
Everyone should stay away from those Churches!

VINDICATOR
Posts: 572
Joined: December 22nd, 2016, 11:07 am

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#492 Postby VINDICATOR » May 16th, 2019, 4:12 pm

In the beginning-
Anyone who knows anything about astronomy knows that in the beginning the universe was a sea of hydrogen with a pinch of helium. Where did all those elements like carbon, calcium, oxygen, etc. that make up planets and our bodies come from? Simply put, the hydrogen formed stars which burn up hydrogen to produce all the other elements. These original stars then would explode after a hundred million years or so, dispersing all those elements they created into tnterstellar space where it is picked up by second generation stars that continue creating these elements. Our sun, including it's planetary system is probably at least a a third generation star so we have a sufficient quantity of these elements to form our planets and bodies.
Now take a look at the Bible. The Earth came first, then the sun and all the stars came 3 days later! Isn't that the silliest thing you ever heard of? No wonder Einstein called the Bible "A book of fairy tales"!

Compassionist
Posts: 3343
Joined: July 14th, 2007, 8:38 am

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#493 Postby Compassionist » May 16th, 2019, 9:19 pm

VINDICATOR wrote:In the beginning-
Anyone who knows anything about astronomy knows that in the beginning the universe was a sea of hydrogen with a pinch of helium. Where did all those elements like carbon, calcium, oxygen, etc. that make up planets and our bodies come from? Simply put, the hydrogen formed stars which burn up hydrogen to produce all the other elements. These original stars then would explode after a hundred million years or so, dispersing all those elements they created into tnterstellar space where it is picked up by second generation stars that continue creating these elements. Our sun, including it's planetary system is probably at least a a third generation star so we have a sufficient quantity of these elements to form our planets and bodies.
Now take a look at the Bible. The Earth came first, then the sun and all the stars came 3 days later! Isn't that the silliest thing you ever heard of? No wonder Einstein called the Bible "A book of fairy tales"!

I agree. The Bible is false and unethical.


Return to “Comedy Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests